Writing netcfd files
As already stated in the previous unit, netcdf is a standard format used by many models and data archives. All agencies require that experimental and main results of model simulations are archived in data banks.
Goal and outcomes
After successful completion of this unit students will be able to
- create and write nedcdf files
- extract data from a netcdf file and write them into a new netcdf file
- append data to a netcdf file
- Download and read this manual for netcdf file manipulation
- Transfer an ASCII data file if your choice into a netcdf file that has the appropriate variables, dimension names and meta data (i.e. the variables shouldn’t be ncl1, ncl2, etc.
Grib_Hdf handling in WRF
© 2019 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved